Oysters – Radish, Pear, Beluga Caviar
Oysters – 4 Large
Finely Diced Pear – 25 Grams
Finely Sliced Radish – 10 grams
Finely Sliced Cucumber – 5 grams
Soy Sauce – 5 grams
Lime Juice – 5 grams
Cream Fraiche – 5 grams
Beluga Caviar – 5 grams
Chervil – 3 grams
- Chuck the oysters and loosen the meat from the shell.
- Using a small bowl pour the oyster juice into the bowl and mix with soy sauce, lime juice and salt & pepper.
- Using an egg carton place the oyster shells on top to allow balance for building the oysters.
- Pour the soy sauce mixture evenly over the oyster meat and allow it to seep through.
- Garnish the oysters with cucumber by placing on top of the thinnest part of the oyster.
- Top with the pear and sliced radish, add a spoon of cream fraiche and finish with a spoon of caviar.
- Top the garnish with a sprig of chervil and serve.