5Pcs Jumbo Shrimps
50gm Kunafa Dough
20gm Fresh Coriander
1 Glove Garlic
50ml Olive Oil
5gm Chilli Powder
1 Egg White
- For the coriander pesto put olive oil, fresh coriander and garlic in a food processor. Blind all until a nice creamy texture is achieved.
- Take the skin out of the jumbo shrimps and keep the tail. Marinate with lemon zest, salt, pepper, chilli powder and the pesto coriander.
- Wrap each shrimp with 10gm of kunafa, keeping the tail unwrapped and pressed tight to be glued with egg white.
- Place the shrimp kunafa in a deep fryer for 5 minutes on 180 degree until a golden brown color.
- Serve with garlic, mayo or sweet chilli sauce.